Founded in January of 2006, Idea Entity is an IT consulting firm with six main practice areas of Business Solutions, Mobile Solutions, Application Development, IT Operations and Maintenance, Learning and Content Development and Business Transformation.
Our name encapsulates our vision: we listen to your ideas and turn them into reality. Headquartered in Bellevue, WA, we also have office locations in Washington DC and Hyderabad, India.Idea Entity has a team of experienced IT professionals and SMEs focused on delivering the right solutions for our clients. At Idea Entity, we want our clients to remember us for our excellence long after we have completed execution and transition. We believe Excellence is our Legacy.
In our chosen markets, we are the leader in client satisfaction, professionalism, superior quality and innovation. We are the architect of responsive and creative solutions, as our teams combine technical excellence with a superior understanding of client needs and the environment in which our clients operate. We are committed to partnering with our clients that add value and consistently exceed expectations.
At Idea Entity we focus on business value, end users, and TEAM approach.
- Business Value – We take time to understand the business value of a specific work item as it is being assigned. We engage with product owners or business experts in a conversation to understand the nuances of that business value. Most often, the business value is intrinsic, but not always. The conversation with business experts helps the execution team (technical lead, developers and testers) to create an improved design, code and test approach. While we see this as taking more time on the front-end of the project, we see this as being crucial to a successful delivery and long term value.
- End User Focus – This is crucial when end user action is involved. Whether it is clicking a button repetitively or starting a batch job once a day, there is impact to the end user. As we analyze business value, we also analyze the end user impact. Our focus is on reducing unnecessary interactions and making the user interface more intuitive. Using the screen real estate as effectively as possible is a key ingredient to a successful user interaction. We spend time with those users, or their representatives, in making appropriate decisions. An elegant and intuitive UI is always our goal.
- TEAM approach – This is a methodology that we use to execute our work:
- Think Effectively – Our approach is to “think first”. As soon as we take on a work item, we analyze and study it for clarity and understanding. We also combine that with an efficiency focus – if we cannot understand the item in prescribed period of time, we seek help. This approach has consistently yielded clean and efficient execution.
- Engage – When we engage others in the team (business or technical), we collaborate to solve the business problem. Usually, our team member is asked to answer the following pertinent questions before they engage in a conversation: “What, When, Why and How”. Our teams are trained to provide context first, even as they seek clarity.
- Apply – Application of knowledge gained is an important part of our execution. We focus on the application of current understanding before asking additional questions. Again, this method is applied to maximize efficiency for our clients.
- Modulate – We believe this is as much a social process as much as it is technical. We are prepared to adapt to a situation or changing context with the ultimate responsiveness. This has been a key to our success.