Enterprise Content Management
Idea Entity can take SharePoint further for the development of enterprise content management solutions, going beyond its typical use as a document management system to building custom dashboards, workflows, portals, and scorecards that enable precise reporting and sound decision-making.
By developing enterprise content management solutions for your business, Idea Entity has the talent, experience and expertise to draft customized solutions for your business in a cost effective manner. Our team members are experienced supporters of the diverse business needs of our clients, by utilizing SharePoint capabilities and enterprise content management features. Our functional and technical knowledge in SharePoint is deep, and our direct relationships with the SharePoint product team at Microsoft have given us rare insight into the SharePoint community. SharePoint areas of expertise offered are:
- Portals and Collaboration
- Business Process Analysis
- Content Management Systems
- Workflow Management
- Workflow Analysis
- Document and Content Management
- Records Management
- Enterprise Content Management
Business Process Analysis: SharePoint Solutions
Do you struggle with the following?
“IT created the site, but we don’t know how to use it.”
“Our documents are in the site, but we don’t know what else we can do, we still use a lot of email.”
“Our content needs updating and re-design, but we don’t know what to do.”
“We have workflows that have significantly changed since they were created.”
“The current site structure doesn’t fit the current organizational structure”
Our functional and technical knowledge in SharePoint will help you make sense of it all and develop business process analysis solutions. Our relationships with the SharePoint product team at Microsoft have given us rare insight into the SharePoint community. We specialize in taking SharePoint beyond the usual uses as a collaboration/document management tool, by creating custom workflows and dashboards based on key performance indicators that provide a quick snapshot of the most relevant information, to empower great business decision making.
Idea Entity’s SharePoint Teams methodically consider people, process, and execution as they conduct their planning, building, implementation, and support activities.
- People: Idea Entity SharePoint Teams engage the user community throughout the project. We engage in organizational assessments that use real-life user scenarios, define roles, responsibilities, uncover training needs, and plan for workforce development activities.
- Process: Idea Entity SharePoint Teams conduct thorough gap analysis and build practical and iterative architecture roadmaps. We take into account current vulnerabilities and inefficiencies, and select the appropriate execution/project management methodologies and activities to remediate them.
- Execution: Idea Entity SharePoint Teams are trained to protect the overarching goal of business continuity throughout all execution activities. They always work with client stakeholders at all levels to determine the most appropriate SharePoint configuration, and then build a customized solution based on real user scenarios. Finally, our teams are trained to consistently and effectively communicate across all levels of the organization.
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s take your business to the next level.