NIH NITAAC - CIO - SP3
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC), Chief Information Officer - Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) vehicle is a 10-year IDIQ Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) that has been designated as Best in Class (BIC) by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). The GWAC has 10 task areas to meet virtually all IT service needs, from legacy system maintenance to emerging digital solutions. Every federal civilian and DOD agency can use CIO-SP3 for fast, value-oriented solutions, as it enables a broad scope of critical IT services with confidence.
NITAAC - CIO - SP3
Subcontractor to BCT Partners
All Federal Agencies
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) Chief Information Officer Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) is a Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) that offers government agencies IT solutions and services in a broad range of areas that include, but are not limited to the health and biomedical fields.
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2: Chief Information officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 3: Imaging
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8: Digital Government
- Task Area 9: Enterprise Resource Management
- Task Area 10: Software Development