Maintain Complex Inventory
Ensure mission readiness by (1) knowing exactly where all equipment is, (2) managing maintenance lifecycle, and (3) tracking requests for borrowing, loaning, and purchasing new equipment.
Up-to-date tracking of large assets across the globe.
Manage maintenance on complex inventories to ensure mission readiness.
Increase Inventory Visibility & Tracking
The Inventory Management Workflow removes the manual, email, and paper-based processes from existing inventory tracking and allocation processes and replaces it with an end-to-end solution designed to:
- View equipment inventory storage, life cycle status, historical maintenance records, end-of-life replacements, and efficient allocation and tracking across modules
- Centralize information, requests, and updates in one location
- Improve executive decision-making capability due to increased access to trustworthy insights pertaining to inventory and equipment
Streamline Maintenance Processes
Maintenance records must be well-documented and accessible. By using the Inventory Management Workflow within the Rhybus platform, organizations are able to:
- Automate maintenance deadline processes
- Update and store maintenance records for all assets in inventory
- Effectively track loans and loan requests
Regulate Quality Assurance Checklists
This workflow is designed to improve intra and inter-module communication which helps organizations to:
- Improve quality assurance and maintenance information
- Foster engaging discussions to improve response times
- Sustain maintenance activities regardless of employee turnover